K. lactis GG799 Competent Cells
Chemically competent Kluyveromyces lactis cells suitable for transformation with a linearized pKLAC1-based expression vector. GG799 cells are characterized by very high cell density growth and efficient expression of foreign proteins.
- Sterile – competent cells are free of bacterial and fungal contamination.
- Verified Transformation Efficiency - competent cells are tested for transformation efficiency as defined by the number of colony forming units (cfu) produced by transforming 1 μg of plasmid into a given volume of competent cells.
- Optimal stability and efficiency if stored at -80C for up to 12 months.
- GG799 cells have no genetic modifications.
- GG799 is the basic strain provided in the K. lactis Protein Expression Kit (NEB# E1000S)
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.