- Protocol for Dephosphorylation of 5'-ends of DNA using CIP (NEB #M0290)
- Protocol for Dephosphorylation of 5´-ends of DNA using Antarctic Phosphatase (NEB #M0289)
- Protocol for Dephosphorylation of 5´-ends of DNA using rSAP (M0371)
- Protocol for Dephosphorylation of 5´-ends of DNA using Quick Dephosphorylation Kit (M0508)
- Enzymatic PCR Cleanup Protocol
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Dephosphorylation is the process by which phosphate groups are removed from a molecule by a phosphatase. Removal of phosphate groups from a DNA fragment can prevent ligation. Learn more about dephosphorylation and phosphatases.