- Removal of Single-Stranded Extension Protocol using Mung Bean Nuclease (M0250)
- Optimizing Restriction Endonuclease Reactions
- Protocol for blunting ends by 3' overhang removal and fill-in of 3' recessed (5' overhang) ends using DNA Polymerase I, Large (Klenow) Fragment (M0210)
- Protocol for blunting ends by 3’ overhang removal and 3’ recessed (5’ overhang) end fill-in using T4 DNA Polymerase (M0203)
- Protocol for the Quick Blunting Kit (E1201)
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
The first step in determining how your ends will be blunted is to determine if they are 5´ or 3´ overhangs. This tutorial will teach you how to identify what type of overhang you have, as well as which enzyme will blunt that end, and how.