Monarch® Plasmid Wash Buffer 1
- Ensures salts, proteins, RNA and other cellular components (endotoxins) are removed from your plasmid DNA miniprep, allowing low-volume elution of concentrated, highly pure DNA, ready for use in restriction digests, DNA sequencing, PCR and other enzymatic manipulations.
- Need more buffer? No problem! Monarch buffers and columns are all sold separately for your convenience.
Monarch Plasmid Miniprep Kit protocol
NEB TV Ep. 6 – Sustainability
Tips for using the Monarch Plasmid Miniprep Kit
Monarch Plasmid Wash Buffer 1 is designed for use with the Monarch Plasmid Miniprep Kit (T1010S/L). This is the first wash buffer used to wash the DNA and remove cellular components after the initial binding to the column.
- Product Categories:
- Plasmid Purification Products,
- Buffers Products,
- Nucleic Acid Purification Products
- Nucleic Acid Purification
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.