α1-2,3,4,6 Fucosidase is a broad specificity exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of terminal, non-reducing α1-2, α1-3, α1-4 and α1-6 linked fucose residues from oligosaccharides.
- Recombinant enzyme with no detectable endoglycosidase or other exoglycosidase contaminating activities
- Glycerol -free for optimal performance in HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis
- ≥95% purity, as determined by SDS-PAGE and intact ESI-MS
- Optimal activity and stability for up to 12 months
α1-2,3,4,6 Fucosidase, cloned from bovine kidney, is a broad specificity exoglycosidase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of α1-2, α1-3, α1-4 and α1-6 linked fucose residues from oligosaccharides. α1-2,3,4,6 Fucosidase cleaves α1-2 and α1-6 fucose residues more efficiently than other linkages, and has slight activity towards α1-3 fucose residues.
Product SourceCloned from bovine kidney and expressed in E. coli (1).
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration GlycoBuffer 1 -20 10X Purified BSA -20 100X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.