Quick-Load® 1 kb Extend DNA Ladder
- Size range: 0.5 kb to 48.5 kb
- Convenient, ready-to-load format
- Formulated with bromophenol blue dye
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Suitable for 125 gel lanes
The Quick-Load 1 kb Extend DNA ladder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-load molecular weight DNA marker containing bromophenol blue dye as a tracking dye.
The DNA Ladder consists of proprietary plasmids and DNA molecules which are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 13 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. The digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 0.5 to 48.5 kilobases. The 3 kb fragment has increased intensity to serve as reference band.
- Recommended gel and migration conditions: 0.5% 1X TBE agarose, 5V/cm (distance between electrodes), for 90 to 105 minutes
- Product Categories:
- DNA Markers & Ladders Products
- DNA Analysis
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.