ΦX174 RF II DNA
- Commonly used cloning vector
- Double-stranded nicked circular form of PhiX174 - relaxed form
- Molecular Weight is 3.5 x106 Daltons
- 5,386 base pairs in length
- Greater then 90% of the molecules are RF II, the remainder are RF I (supercoiled) and linear ⌽X174 DNA
Product SourceΦX174 RF II is prepared by relaxing (nicking) ΦX174 RF I DNA in high salt at 75°C. Greater than 90% of the molecules are in the RF II form as indicated by agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Product Categories:
- DNA Plasmid & Substrates Products
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.