- 5' → 3' exonuclease
- Removal of 5' mononucleotides from DNA
- Initiates nucleotide removal from the 5' termini or at gaps and nicks of double-stranded DNA (1).
- Degrades both 5' phosphorylated or 5' dephosphorylated DNA.
- It has also been reported to degrade RNA and DNA from RNA/DNA hybrids in the 5' to 3' direction but is unable to degrade either double-stranded or single-stranded RNA (2).
- The protein is the product of T7 gene 6.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- 5' -> 3' exonuclease
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
Product SourcePurified from an E. coli strain containing a TYB12 intein fusion.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBuffer™ 4 -20 10X
- Product Categories:
- Nucleases Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.