NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina
Do you need a faster, more reliable solution for DNA fragmentation and library construction? The NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS DNA Library Prep Kit meets the dual challenges of constructing high quality libraries from ever-decreasing input amounts, and scalability of library construction.
The kit includes a new DNA fragmentation reagent, which is also combined with end repair and dA-tailing reagents, enabling these steps to be performed in the same tube, with no clean-ups or sample loss.
You’ll be thrilled to pieces with the result – a reliable, flexible, high-quality library prep that is fast and scalable.
- Perform fragmentation, end repair and dA-tailing with a single enzyme mix
- Experience reliable fragmentation with a single protocol, regardless of DNA input amount or GC content
- Prepare high quality libraries from a wide range of input amounts: 100 pg–500 ng
- Generate high yields with increased reaction efficiencies and minimized sample loss
- Use with DNA in standard buffers (TE, Tris-HCl) and water
- Save time with a streamlined workflow: ~ 2.5 hours, with < 15 minutes hands-on time
- Vary incubation time to generate a wide range of insert sizes
The NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina provides a fragmentation system: a fast and reliable solution for DNA fragmentation and library construction. A new DNA fragmentation reagent is combined with end repair and dA-tailing reagents, allowing these steps to be performed in the same tube, with no clean-ups or sample loss. The same fragmentation protocol is used for any input amount (100 pg–500 ng), or GC content. The kit also includes the NEBNext Ultra II Ligation Master Mix for adaptor ligation, the NEBNext Ultra II Q5® Master Mix for uniform, high-fidelity library amplification, and the gold standard SPRIselect size selection and clean-up beads. Please note that adaptors and primers are not included in the kit and are available separately.
For protocols including bisulfite converted DNA, we recommend the NEBNext Ultra II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina.
- Fragmentation, end repair and dA-tailing reagents in a single enzyme mix
- A single fragmentation protocol, regardless of DNA input amount or GC content
- Input amounts: 100 pg–500 ng
- Input DNA can be in water, Tris or TE
- Workflow: ~ 2.5 hours, with < 15 minutes hands-on time
- Includes SPRIselect size selection and clean-up beads
Also available with optional SPRIselect® beads for size selection/clean-up steps
View additional data presented at AGBT by Peter Ellis, Senior Staff Scientist at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute.
For larger volume requirements, customized and bulk packaging is available by purchasing through the Custom Solutions department at NEB. Please contact [email protected] for further information.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBNext® Ligation Enhancer -20 NEBNext® Ultra™ II Ligation Master Mix -20 NEBNext® Ultra II Q5® Master Mix -20 2 X NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS Enzyme Mix -20 NEBNext® Ultra™ II FS Reaction Buffer -20 TE Buffer (1X) -20
- Product Categories:
- DNA Library Prep Products
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.