Exo-CIP™ Rapid PCR Cleanup Kit
- Rapidly degrade residual PCR primers and dephosphorylate excess dNTPs after amplification
- Reaction complete in 4 minutes
- Thermolabile formulation can be heat inactivated in 1 minute at 80°C
- PCR product can be used directly in downstream applications
- Compatible with commonly-used reaction buffers
The Exo-CIP Rapid PCR Cleanup Kit contains optimized formulations of thermolabile Exonuclease I and thermolabile Calf Intestinal Phosphatase (CIP) and is used to rapidly degrade residual PCR primers and dephosphorylate excess dNTPs after amplification. Degradation occurs in only 4 minutes at 37°C, and is immediately followed by rapid inactivation of the enzymes by heating for 1 minute at 80°C. In just 5 minutes, the PCR product is ready for downstream analysis, such as Sanger Sequencing, SNP detection, or library preparation for NGS. The Exo-CIP Rapid PCR Cleanup Kit is compatible with all commonly-used PCR buffers.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Exo-CIP Tube A -20 Exo-CIP Tube B -20
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Other Products You May Be Interested In
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.