NEB® Turbo Electrocompetent E. coli
Also available in Chemically Competent format.
NEB Turbo Electrocompetent E. coli cells are suitable for high efficiency electroporation and rapid colony growth. These cells are ideal for DNA library constructions and all cloning purposes.
- Transformation efficiency 1 x 1010cfu/µg pUC19 DNA
- Tight control of expression by lacIq allows potentially toxic genes to be cloned
- Highest growth rate on agar plates - visible colonies 6.5 hours after transformation
- Activity of nonspecific endonuclease I (endA) eliminated for highest quality plasmid preparations
- Resistance to phage T1 (fhuA2)
- Suitable for blue/white screening by α-complementation of the β-galactosidase gene
- Isolate DNA after 4 hours of growth from a single overnight colony
- EcoKr-m-, McrBC-
- K12 Strain
F' proA+B+ lacIq ∆lacZM15 / fhuA2 ∆(lac-proAB) glnV galK16 galE15 R(zgb-210::Tn10)TetS endA1 thi-1 ∆(hsdS-mcrB)5
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration SOC Outgrowth Medium 4 1 X pUC19 Vector -20 0.05 ng/μl
- Product Categories:
- Cloning Strains
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.