- Which E. coli strain do you recommend to reduce contaminating proteins?
- What are to the advantages of performing purification under denaturing conditions?
- How much lysate can be loaded onto a single NEBExpress Ni Spin Column?
- Can NEBExpress® Ni Resin be used in large scale, pressurized purification systems such as FPLC?
- NEBExpress® Ni Spin Columns Quick Start Protocol (NEB #S1427)
- NEBExpress® Ni Spin Column Reaction Protocol (NEB #S1427)
- NEBExpress® Ni Resin Quick Start Protocol (NEB #S1428)
- NEBExpress® Ni Resin Gravity Flow Typical Protocol (NEB #S1428)
- NEBExpress® Ni Resin Batch Binding Typical Protocol (NEB #S1428)
- NEBExpress® Ni Resin Pressurized Column Typical Protocol (NEB #S1428)
- Quick Start Protocol for NEBExpress® Ni-NTA Magnetic Beads
- NEBExpress® Ni-NTA Magnetic Beads Typical Reaction Protocol
- His-tag removal from protein using TEV Protease
Products and content are covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). The use of trademark symbols does not necessarily indicate that the name is trademarked in the country where it is being read; it indicates where the content was originally developed. The use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third-party intellectual property rights for certain applications. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.