Protocols for RNA Labeling
- Capped RNA Synthesis (E2040)
- Capped RNA Synthesis (E2050)
- DNA Template Preparation (E2040)
- Evaluation of Reaction Products (E2040)
- Evaluation of Reaction Products (E2050)
- High Specific Activity Radiolabeled RNA Probe Synthesis (E2040)
- In vitro digestion of DNA with Cas9 Nuclease, S. pyogenes (M0386)
- Poly(A) Tailing of RNA using E. coli Poly(A) Polymerase (NEB# M0276)
- Purification of Synthesized RNA (E2040)
- Purification of Synthesized RNA (E2050)
- Purification of Synthesized RNA (E2070)
- RNA Synthesis Protocols (E2070)
- RNA Synthesis with Modified Nucleotides (E2040)
- RNA Synthesis with Modified Nucleotides (E2050)
- sgRNA Synthesis Using the HiScribe™ Quick T7 High Yield RNA Synthesis Kit (NEB #E2050)
- SP6 In Vitro Transcription Reaction Protocol (M0207)
- Standard RNA Synthesis (E2040)
- Standard RNA Synthesis (E2050)
- Using recombinant Cas9 nuclease to assess locus modification in genome editing experiments (NEB #M0386)
Latest NEB Expressions
This edition of NEB expressions focuses on tools that can streamline your RNA-related workflows. Featured products include NEBNext Ultra II kits for RNA, the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit, Luna reagents for RT-qPCR, the new LunaScript RT SuperMix Kit and HiScribe kits for high yield, high quality RNA synthesis. Learn more about functional considerations for RNA synthesis in our feature, and learn about a new protocol for Cappable Seq. Lastly, read about ways you can promote sustainable science in the lab.
RNA Technical Guide
Find in depth information on tools designed to streamline your RNA workflows, including RNA extraction & purification, qPCR and RT-qPCR, RNA-seq, RNA synthesis and gRNA synthesis.
- Recommended HiScribe RNA Synthesis Kits by Application
- Avoiding Ribonuclease Contamination
Other Tools & Resources
RNA Polymerase Selection Chart
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.