New Student Starter Pack
This offer is no longer available. Please check back in October 2019 for availablility.
Are you a first-year graduate student or a first-year post doc? If so, then sign up for the New Student Starter Pack (NSSP) from New England Biolabs®, and let us help you get started with your labwork. The NSSP contains valuable technical reference materials, supplies for your lab, and some NEB swag! As a member of the NSSP program, you will also receive monthly emails that include information on product samples you may like, helpful tips and special offers exclusive to you.
The NSSP will be available October 1st through December 31st, 2018, or while supplies last, so request yours today!*
What do I get in my New Student Starter Pack?
- The latest versions of our Molecular Cloning, Genome Editing, PCR and Nucleic Acid Purification Brochures
- Our restriction enzyme performance chart poster and DNA ladder magnet
- The latest NEB® Expressions newsletter
- CRISPR/Cas9, DNA Assembly and PCR minizines
- Monarch® tube rack and floatie
- NEB Smart Wallet for your phone
- Choose whether you want to include the NEB Catalog & Technical Reference
* Limit one per customer. No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to life science professionals 21 years or older who reside in the United States. A New Student Starter Pack is available to eligible participants who register on the neb.com website from October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018, or until supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of the New Student Starter Pack is $9 USD. One New Student Stater Pack per person. Healthcare professionals cannot participate. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting the New Student Starter Pack from NEB. Offer void in where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
This content is covered by patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc. For more information, please email us at [email protected].
The use of these products may require you to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.