Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Magnetic Beads
An affinity matrix for the small-scale immunomagnetic separation and purification of mouse IgGs. Specifically, the beads consist of anti-Mouse IgG that is covalently coupled to a 1 μm nonporous superparamagnetic particle.
- This secondary antibody binds the heavy chain of mouse IgG and is suitable for immunoassays that employ a mouse IgG primary monoclonal antibody
- Cell separations and sorting can be accomplished using a mouse IgG antibody to defined cell surface antigens
- Binding capacity: 5 μg mouse lgG/mg Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Beads
- Matrix can be regenerated with no loss of binding capacity
- Quick, small-scale purification of mouse IgGs affords higher throughput and efficiency
- No centrifugation required
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.