Afu Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG)
- Archaeoglobus fulgidus Uracil DNA Glyocsylase
- Thermostable monofunctional DNA glycosylase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of the N-glycosidic bond from deoxyuridine to release uracil
- Active on ss and dsDNA
- Heat activation not possible
A thermostable homolog of the E. coli Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG) (1,2) from Archaeoglobus fulgidus. Afu UDG catalyzes the release of free uracil from uracil-containing DNA. Afu UDG efficiently hydrolyzes uracil from single-stranded or double-stranded DNA.
Product SourceCloned and overexpressed in E. coli.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration ThermoPol® II (Mg-free) Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10X
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.