BioBrick® Assembly Kit
- Assemble multi-compontent genetic systems using BioBrick parts
- BioBricks are DNA sequences that encode a defined biological function
- Easily assemble any two BioBrick parts using the same protocol
The BioBrick® Assembly Kit provides a streamlined method for assembly of BioBrick parts into multi-component genetic systems. BioBrick parts are DNA sequences that encode a defined biological function and can be readily assembled with any other BioBrick part. The process for assembling any two BioBrick parts is identical and results in a new composite BioBrick part.
The BioBrick Assembly Kit contains EcoRI-HF™, XbaI, SpeI, PstI, T4 DNA Ligase and NEBuffer 2.1.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration NEBuffer™ 2.1 -20 10X T4 DNA Ligase -20 400,000 units/ml SpeI -20 10,000 units/ml PstI -20 20,000 units/ml XbaI -20 20,000 units/ml EcoRI-HF® -20 20,000 units/ml
- Product Categories:
- DNA Assembly, Cloning and Mutagenesis Kits Products
- BioBrick® Assembly
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.