NEB’s enzymology expertise sets it apart from competitors, allowing us to produce enzymes for molecular biology that deliver; our highly pure enzymes, over 250 of which are recombinant, offer exceptional performance and value.
- Protocol for a substrate with 5-hydroxymethyluridine such as bacteriophage SP8 genomic DNA (M0659)
- HiFi Taq DNA Ligase (M0647) Protocol
- NEBuilder HiFi DNA Assembly Reaction Protocol
- NEBuilder® HiFi DNA Assembly Electrocompetent Transformation Protocol
- Sample preparation using provided buffer (N0364)
- NEBuilder® HiFi DNA Assembly Chemical Transformation Protocol
- Double Digest Protocol with Standard Restriction Enzymes
- Optimizing Restriction Endonuclease Reactions
- Quick Tips - Can I make multiple mutations with the Q5 site-directed mutagenesis kit?
- DNA Ligase Selection Chart
- Properties of DNA and RNA Ligases
- Troubleshooting Guide for Cloning
- Troubleshooting Tips for Ligation Reactions
- Tips for Maximizing Ligation Efficiencies
- Traditional Cloning Quick Guide
- A novel enzyme isolated from a hot spring metagenomic DNA library defines a new CAZy family (GH154) of exosialidases with an inverting catalytic mechanism (2018)
- miRNA Detection by Ligation and Amplification of Complementary DNA Oligos Using SPlintR® Ligase (2015)
- Single-Strand Specific, Plasmid Borne DNA Methyltransferases M.BceJIII and M.EcoGIX Regulate Plasmid and Single-Stranded Phage Replication. (2017)
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.