The Corporate Donations Committee is a volunteer group of NEB employees committed to fulfilling the NEB legacy of giving to those in need and being active participants in improving our community. We review and approve requests for monetary donations to local, grassroots community organizations with a focus on public education, STEM initiatives, environmental initiatives, job training programs, health and safety programs, disability service programs, arts programs, food security programs, and housing services.
NEB Corporate Donations Committee is accepting requests in the range of $500 to $10,000 and will review applications received by April 1st and November 1st during those months. Smaller requests do not require as much documentation, but important determinants of grant funding and level of funding especially for larger requests are:
- Project specific request: Applications that include concise and descriptive information on what the project entails, its timeline, why it is important, and how it will be implemented are favored over general budget requests.
- Project impact: Applications should provide information on how many people the grant would serve and if the project is ongoing and needs repeated funding or if this funding would fulfill the project.
- Detailed budget: To help us understand the request and how to best use our resources, applications should:
- provide an itemized budget with a breakdown of possible partial funding options.
- show how the funding requested fits into a project budget, if applicable.
- include information on any additional funding required and if it is already secured or pending.
We ask that organizations apply only once a year. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help with formulating or submitting an application.
Non-profit status is required to apply and needs to be documented with either:
- a 501(c)3 IRS designation from the organization or its fiscal sponsor
- a tax ID number from public schools and other public city/town entities
Please ensure that both phone and email contact information included below is accurate as we may need to contact you with questions during our evaluation.