- What are the strain properties (C2566)?
- Is T7 Express (NEB #C2566H and NEB #C2566I) compatible with auto-induction procedures?
- What are the strain properties (C2527)?
- What is the difference between T7 Express (NEB #C2566H/I) and BL21(DE3) (NEB #C2527H/I)?
- Can the NEBExpress Competent E.coli (High Efficiency) be used for the expression of constructs containing a T7 promoter?
- Agrawal, A., Bisharyan, Y., Papoyan, A, Bednenko, J., Cardarelli, J., Yao, M., Clark, T., Berkmen, M., Ke, N., Colussi, P. 2019. Fusion to Tetrahymena thermophila granule lattice protein 1 confers solubility to sexual stage malaria antigens in Escherichia coli. Protein Expression and Purification. 153, PubMedID: 30081196, DOI: 10.1016/j.pep.2018.08.001.
- Leith, E.M., O'Dell, W.B., Ke, N., McClung, C., Berkmen, M., Bergonzo, C., Brinson, R.G., Kelman, Z 2019. Characterization of the internal translation initiation region in monoclonal antibodies expressed in Escherichia coli Journal of Biological Chemistry. 294(48), PubMedID: 31604819, DOI: 10.1074/jbc.RA119.011008
- Reddy, P.T., Brinson, R.G., Hoopes, J.T., McClung, C., Ke, N., Kashi, L. 2018. Platform development for expression and purification of stable isotope labeled monoclonal antibodies in Escherichia coli. mAbs Mabs. 10 (7), PubMedID: 30060704, DOI: 10.1080/19420862.2018.1496879
- Robinson, M.-P., Ke, N., Lobstein, J., Peterson, C., Szkodny, A., Mansell, T.J., Tuckey, C., Riggs, P.D., Colussi, P.A., Noren, C.J., Taron, C.H., Delisa, M.P., Berkmen, M. 2015. Efficient expression of full-length antibodies in the cytoplasm of engineered bacteria Nature Communications . (6)8072, PubMedID: , DOI: 10.1038/ncomms9072.
E. coli Hosts
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.