- Protein Synthesis Reaction using PURExpress (E6800)
- Protocol for Expression Using T7 Express lysY/Iq (C3013)
- Protein Expression with T7 Express strains
- Protein Expression Using Lemo21(DE3) (C2528)
- High Efficiency Transformation Protocol (C3013)
- High Efficiency Transformation Protocol (C3016)
- Determination of Protein Synthesis Yield with PURExpress (E6800)
- Protocol for Expression Using T7 Express lysY (C3010)
- Protocol for Expression Using T7 Express Iq (C3016)
- Purification of Synthesized Protein using Reverse His-tag Purification
- Transformation Protocol (C2528)
- Analysis of Synthesized Protein using PURExpress (E6800)
- 5 Minute Transformation Protocol (C2528)
- 5 Minute Transformation Protocol (C3016)
- Measurement of 35S-Methionine Incorporation by TCA Precipitation and Yield Determination using PURExpress
- 5 Minute Transformation Protocol (C3013)
- High Efficiency Transformation Protocol
- 5 Minute Transformation Protocol (C3010)
- Expression Using SHuffle (C3026)
- E. coli Lemo21(DE3)
- Intein-Mediated Protein Ligation (IPL) and Labeling with the IMPACT™ Kit
- Protein Expression with T7 Express Strains
- Use of the PURExpress® in vitro Protein Synthesis Kit, Disulfide Bond Enhancer and SHuffle® Competent E. coli for heterologous in vitro and in vivo cellulase expression.
The Future of Cell-Free Protein Synthesis
Cell-free protein synthesis has the potential to become one of the most important high throughput technologies for functional genomics and proteomics.
Avoid Common Obstacles in Protein Expression
Read how to avoid common obstacles in protein expression that prevent interactions with cellular machinery.
- Competent Cell Brochure
- Protein Expression & Purification Brochure
- DNA Sequences and Maps Tool
- Competent Cell Product Comparison
- Protein Expression and Purification Selection Chart
- Convenient Formats of Competent Cells
E. coli Hosts
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
NEB has a long history in recombinant protein expression and has developed a wide array of solutions for proteins that are difficult to express.