Protocols for Fast PCR
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP)
- PCR Optimization (E0555)
- PCR Optimization of the Control Template using Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- PCR Optimization with Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- PCR Protocol for Phusion® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0530)
- PCR Using Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0491)
- PCR Using Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (M0493)
- PCR Using NEBNext® High-Fidelity 2X PCR Master Mix (M0541)
- Protocol for a PCR reaction using NEBNext® Q5® Hot Start HiFi PCR Master Mix (M0543)
- Protocol for a Routine PCR (E0555)
- Protocol for a Routine PCR with Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Kit
- Protocol for OneTaq® Hot Start 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer (M0484)
- Protocol for OneTaq® 2X Master Mix with Standard Buffer (M0482)
- Protocol for OneTaq® 2X Master Mix with GC Buffer (M0483)
- Protocol for Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix with GC Buffer
- Protocol for Phusion® Hot Start Flex 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for Phusion® Hot Start Flex DNA Polymerase (M0535)
- Protocol for Q5® High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
- Protocol for Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
- Protocol Phusion® High-Fidelity PCR Master Mix with HF Buffer
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Structure Effects Function
Polymerase Fidelity: What is it, and what does it mean for your PCR?
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Taq PCR Kit Troubleshooting Guide
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidance on Choosing Sample Input Amounts when Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
Other Tools & Resources
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
NEB offers a variety of DNA polymerases for all of your experimental needs. High-fidelity, multiplex, and fast PCR are just a few of the types of amplification reactions you may need to conduct, and Breton explains which polymerases to choose.