FAQs for A-tailing
Protocols for A-tailing
- A Typical DNA Tailing Reaction
- A-Tailing (single nucleotide) with Terminal Transferase
- A-Tailing with Klenow Fragment (3'-->5' exo-)
- A-Tailing with Taq Polymerase
- NEBNext dA-Tailing Module Protocol (E6053)
- PCR Protocol for Taq DNA Polymerase with Standard Taq (Mg-free) Buffer (M0320)
- PCR Protocol for Taq DNA Polymerase with ThermoPol Buffer (M0267)
- PCR Protocol for Taq DNA Polymerase with Standard Taq Buffer (M0273)
Molecular Cloning Technical Guide
Download the latest Molecular Cloning Technical Guide for help with product selection, protocols, tips for optimization and trouble-shooting.
Reagents & Tools for Molecular Cloning brochure
Learn about recommended products for cloning in our Reagents and Tools for Molecular Cloning Brochure.
- A-tailing Selection Chart
- Troubleshooting Guide for End Modification