FAQs for A-tailing
Protocols for A-tailing
- A Typical DNA Tailing Reaction
- A-Tailing (single nucleotide) with Terminal Transferase
- A-Tailing with Klenow Fragment (3'-->5' exo-)
- A-Tailing with Taq Polymerase
- NEBNext dA-Tailing Module Protocol (E6053)
- PCR Protocol for Taq DNA Polymerase with Standard Taq (Mg-free) Buffer (M0320)
- PCR Protocol for Taq DNA Polymerase with ThermoPol® Buffer (M0267)
- PCR Protocol for Taq DNA Polymerase with Standard Taq Buffer (M0273)
Molecular Cloning Technical Guide
Download the latest Molecular Cloning Technical Guide for help with product selection, protocols, tips for optimization and trouble-shooting.
Reagents & Tools for Molecular Cloning brochure
Learn about recommended products for cloning in our Reagents and Tools for Molecular Cloning Brochure.
- A-tailing Selection Chart
- Troubleshooting Guide for End Modification
Other Tools & Resources
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.