Last updated: January 19, 2023
What are Cookies?
|Strictly Necessary||These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.|
|Performance Cookies||These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.|
|Functional Cookies||These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.|
|Targeting Cookies||These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.|
Please note that disabling cookies and other tracking technologies may prevent you from using certain features of the Sites.
- Disabling cookies via web browser: Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, some of the features of our services may not function properly. You may turn cookies off through your browser or set your browser to notify you before accepting them. You can learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers.
- Google Analytics/Ads Opt Outs: To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on. For instructions on how to turn off Google Ads, visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en.
- Opt out of network advertising: The Digital Advertising Alliance and Network Advertising Initiative maintain websites where consumers can opt out from receiving interest-based advertising from some or all of the network advertising companies participating in these programs. To opt out, visit http://optout.aboutads.info/, and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Opt out of targeted ads on social media: You can opt out of receiving ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests by changing your ads preferences in your account Settings tab. For information on how to opt of interest-based advertising and website tracking on Twitter, please visit https://help.twitter.com/en/twitter-for-websites-ads-info-and-privacy. To manage advertising preferences on LinkedIn, visit https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences?lang=en
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.