- Isolation of CBD-fusion protein using Chitin Magnetic Beads
- Isolation of MBP-fusion protein using Amylose Magnetic Beads
- Purification of IgG using Protein A/G Magnetic Beads
- NEBExpress® Ni Spin Columns Quick Start Protocol (NEB #S1427)
- NEBExpress® Ni Resin Quick Start Protocol (NEB #S1428)
- Quick Start Protocol for NEBExpress® Ni-NTA Magnetic Beads
- Cleavage of the Fusion Protein
- Separating the Protein of Interest from MBP after TEV Protease Cleavage (NEB #E8201)
- Isolation of MBP-fusion protein using Anti-MBP Magnetic Beads
Over 40 years in protein expression and purification – a historical perspective
This article provides an overview of the advances in protein expression and purification methodology over the past 40 years.
- Protein Expression & Purification Brochure
- Purification Beads, Columns and Resins Brochure
- Affinity of Protein A/G for IgG Types from Different Species
- Purification Beads, Columns and Resins
- Mauris, J.and Evans, T.C., Jr. 2010. A human PMS2 homologue from Aquifex aeolicus stimulates an ATP-dependent DNA helicase. J Biol Chem. 285(15), PubMedID: 20129926, DOI:
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.