Protocol for Quick-Load 100 bp DNA Ladder (N0467)
- Load 10 μl (0.5 μg) of Quick-Load 100 bp DNA Ladder per gel lane.
- Preparation of DNA: The double-stranded DNA is digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes, phenol extracted and equilibrated in storage buffer.
- We recommend loading 10 μl (0.5 μg) of Quick-Load 100 bp DNA Ladder per gel lane.
- In general, it is recommended to load 1µl per mm of gel lane.
- The Quick-Load DNA Ladder is not intended for precise quantification of DNA mass but can be used for approximating the mass of DNA in comparably intense samples of similar size.
- Quick-Load DNA Ladder is stable for at least 6 months at 25°C.
- For long term storage, store at 4°C or -20°C. If stored at -20°C, mix well after thawing.