The EpiMark® line of products from New England Biolabs is designed to simplify DNA methylation and hydroxymethylation detection and analysis, as well as ChIP, histone and nucleosome analysis. This growing line of reagents and kits includes:
- EpiMark® Methylated DNA Enrichment Kit (NEB #E2600) to enrich double-stranded methyl-CpG from fragmented genomic DNA with as little as 5 ng of input DNA
- EpiMark® Bisulfite Conversion Kit (NEB #E3318) to detect methylated cytosine via the conversion of unmodified cytosines to uracil
- EpiMark® Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase (NEB #M0490) to amplifiy bisulfite-treated samples
- EpiMark® 5-mC and 5-hmC Analysis Kit (NEB #E3317) to identify and quantify 5-hydroxymethylcytosine at specific loci
- EpiMark® Nucleosome Assembly Kit (NEB #E5350) to prepare recombinant nucleosomes
- NEBNext® Ultra II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina® (NEB #E7645) to prepare Chromatin immunoprecipitated DNA samples for next-generation sequencing
EpiMark® and NEBNext® are registered trademarks of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Illumina® is a registered trademark of Illumina, Inc.
SOLiD™ is a trademark of Life Technologies, Inc.