Where can I find guidelines and protocols for using the NEBNext ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 FS Library Prep Kit, including cDNA synthesis, cDNA amplification and library prep, and the Express protocol option with reduced cleanup steps?
Protocols for use of NEB #E7658 can be found within the product manual. The current manual includes VarSkip Short primers and NEBNext ARTIC primers. The earlier manual includes only NEBNext ARTIC primers.
Both manuals include:
- Express protocol and Standard protocol options
- cDNA Synthesis
- Targeted cDNA Amplification
- Cleanup Amplified cDNA (Standard protocol only)
- Fragmentation and End Prep
- Adaptor Ligation
- Cleanup of Adaptor-ligated DNA (Standard protocol only)
- PCR Enrichment of Adaptor-ligated DNA
- Cleanup of PCR Reaction
Protocols.io also provides interactive versions of protocols for NEBNext ARTIC in the NEBNext ARTIC Protocols Collection, where you can discover and share optimizations with the research community.