Protocol for TriDye 100 bp DNA Ladder (NEB #N3271)
- Load 10 μl (0.5 μg) of TriDye 100 bp DNA Ladder per gel lane.
- For long term storage, store at 4°C or -20°C. If stored at -20°C, mix well after thawing.
- The TriDye DNA Ladder was not designed for precise quantification of DNA mass but can be used for approximating the mass of DNA in comparably intense samples of similar size.
- In general, it is recommended to load 1ul per mm of gel lane.
- TriDye DNA Ladder is stable for at least 6 months at 25°C.