Rapid PNGase F Antibody Standard Protocol (P6043)
- Combine 5 - 100 μg of Rapid PNGase F Antibody Standard and H2O to a volume of 16 μl.
- Add 4 μl of 5X Rapid PNGase F Buffer to make a 20 μl total reaction volume.
- Add 1 μl of Rapid PNGase F.
- Incubate 10 minutes at 50°C.
- Prepare sample for downstream analysis. For detailed protocols reference the Rapid PNGase F (NEB#P0710) protocol tab.
- Choose the optimal amount of antibody standard for your application.
- 100 μg of antibody standard is the maximum amount that should be used with 1μl of Rapid PNGase F enzyme. Less antibody standard can be used per reaction.
- For ideal SDS-PAGE analysis, we recommend loading no more than 2-4ug of antibody standard per lane.
- Although the Rapid PNGase F antibody standard (IgG2a) is deglycosylated in 1-step, it can also be used as a positive control for a 2-step Rapid PNGase F reaction.