Stabilized Assay Protocol II (Injector-equipped luminometers) (E3300)
- Prepare the GLuc assay solution (e.g. 100 samples) by adding 50 µl of BioLux GLuc Substrate and 800 µl of BioLux GLuc Stabilizer to 5 ml of BioLux GLuc Assay Buffer (Be sure to prepare enough assay solution as needed for all samples as well as for priming a particular luminometer as recommended by the manufacturer).
- Mix well by inverting the tube several times (Do not vortex).
- Incubate at room temperature for 25 minutes (protect from light in a tightly capped tube/bottle) before adding to the sample.
- Set the luminometer with following parameters: 50 µl of injection, 35-40 seconds of delay (refer to Notes), & 2-10 seconds of integration.
- Pipet samples* (5-20 µl per well) into a 96-well plate (opaque, white or black) or a tube.
- Prime the injector with the assay solution and proceed with the measurement.