Pre-Amplification Protocol for PicoPLEX WGA Kit
- Combine Extraction Cocktail components and mix well:
EXTRACTION COCKTAIL VOLUME PER 5 SAMPLES Extraction Enzyme Dilution Buffer 24 μl Cell Extraction Enzyme 1 μl Total volume 25 μl
- Add 5 μl of freshly-prepared Extraction Cocktail to each 5 μl cell sample or control DNA sample prepared by the sample preparation methods.
- Incubate sample in a thermal cycler as follows:
- Combine Pre-Amp Cocktail components and mix well:
PRE-AMP COCKTAIL VOLUME PER 5 SAMPLES Pre-Amp Reaction Mix 24 μl Pre-Amp Enzyme 1 μl Total volume 25 μl
- Add 5 μl of Pre-Amp Cocktail to each cell or control sample.
- Incubate sample according to the thermal cycler program below:
2 minutes 12 95°C 15 seconds 15°C 50 seconds 25°C 40 seconds 35°C 30 seconds 65°C 40 seconds 75°C 40 seconds 1 4°C Hold
- Briefly centrifuge sample and place Pre-Amp incubation product on ice.