Carrier Protein 27 (Western) protocol 2: Analysis of Ligation by Coomassie Blue Stained SDS-PAGE
- Dissolve your peptide in water to a concentration of 1 mM
- Thaw the carrier protein at room temperature.
- Mix the following (in order):
- Incubate at room temperature for 15-60 minutes or at 4°C overnight.
- Add 12.5 µl of 3X SDS Sample Buffer.
- Heat at 95°C for 5 minutes.
- Load 15 µl/lane (~0.8 µg carrier protein) for Coomassie Blue staining. Dilute 10-fold and load 10 µl (~53 ng) for Western blot analysis.