Protocol I (Luminometers without injectors) (E3308)
- Prepare the GLuc assay solution (e.g. 100 samples) by adding 50 μl of BioLux GLuc Flex Substrate and 0.8 ml of BioLux GLuc Flex Stabilizer to 5 ml of BioLux GLuc Flex Assay Buffer.
- Mix well by inverting the tube several times (Do not vortex).
- Incubate at room temperature for 25 minutes (protect from light in a tightly capped tube/bottle) before adding to the sample.
- Set the luminometer for 2–10 seconds of integration.
- Pipet samples (5–20 μl per well) into a 96-well white (opaque) or black plate, or a luminometer tube.
- Add the assay Solution (50 μl per well) to all samples.
- Incubate at room temperature for 35–40 seconds (refer to Usage Notes) and proceed with the measurement.