Luciferase Cell Lysis Buffer
- Dilute LCLB (5X) with dH2O to 1X concentration.
- Aspirate the growth media from wells.
- Wash the cells once with PBS (pH 7.4) and aspirate.
- Add the appropriate volume of 1X LCLB to each well (See Table below):
Culture Vessel Surface (cm2) Volume of 1X LCLB 98 well 0.32 25 µl 24 well 0.95 75 µl 12 well 1.9 150 µl 35 mm dish 3.8 250 µl 6 well 9.5 800 µl 60 mm dish 21 1.5 ml 100 mm dish 55 2.5 ml
- Incubate at room temp for 15-20 min on an orbital shaker (making sure the surface in a well is completely covered with the buffer).
- Use 5-20 µl of cell lysate for assaying.