New England Biolabs has an extensive offering of enzymes that modify RNA. RNA modifying enzymes are used to prepare RNA for cloning (NEB #M0290, NEB #M0201, NEB #M0356), for direct RNA labeling (NEB #M0201, NEB #M0228), and for RNA modification before transfection (NEB #M2080, NEB #M0366), among numerous other applications.
- A Typical Deadenylation Reaction (M0331)
- Capping Protocol (M2080)
- End-labeling Protocol
- Non-radioactive Phosphorylation with T4 PNK or T4 PNK (3´ phosphatase minus)
- A Typical Tailing Reaction (M0337)
- Protocol for Dephosphorylation of 5'-ends of DNA using CIP (NEB #M0290)
- Protocol for Dephosphorylation of 5´-ends of DNA using Antarctic Phosphatase (NEB #M0289)
- Radioactive Labeling with T4 PNK or T4 PNK (3´ phosphatase minus)
- 2´-O-Methylation of Capped RNA (M0366)
- One-Step Capping and 2´-O-Methylation (M0366)
- Labeling Protocol (M2080)
- Protocol for Dephosphorylation of 5´-ends of DNA using rSAP (M0371)
- Poly(A) Tailing of RNA using E. coli Poly(A) Polymerase (NEB# M0276)
- Ligation of a DNA or RNA oligo to single stranded RNA using T4 RNA Ligase 1
- Decapping eukaryotic mRNA with RppH (NEB #M0356)
- Protocol for Dephosphorylation of 5´-ends of DNA using Quick Dephosphorylation Kit (M0508)
- Enzymatic PCR Cleanup Protocol
- Avoiding Ribonuclease Contamination
- Eyler, D.E., Franco, M.K., Batool, Z., Wu, M.Z., Dubuke, M.L., Dobosz-Bartoszek, M., Jones, J.D., Polikanov, Y.S., Roy, B., Koutmou, K.S 2019. Pseudouridinylatio of mRNA coding sequences alters translation Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 116(46), PubMedID: 31672910, DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1821754116
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.