NEB offers a selection of products for the ligation of single-stranded or double-stranded RNA to either RNA or DNA. Our RNA Ligase Selection Chart lists all of the ligases available for RNA, along with their recommended application.
- Protocol for ligation of the 3´ OH of RNA to the 5´ pre-adenylated DNA with T4 RNA Ligase 2 truncated K227Q (NEB #M0351)
- Protocol for Oligonucleotide Adenylation (E2610)
- RNA Circularization using T4 RNA Ligase 1
- Protocol for ssDNA/RNA Ligation (M0319)
- Ligation of a DNA or RNA oligo to single stranded RNA using T4 RNA Ligase 1
- 3´ End Labeling of RNA using T4 RNA Ligase 1
- Typical Protocol for RNA Ligation (M0458)
- Avoiding Ribonuclease Contamination
- Ligate a pre-adenylated DNA or RNA sequence tag to the 3´-end of any RNA
- Join a single stranded adenylated primer to small RNAs for cDNA library creation
- Join a single stranded adenylated primer to RNA for directional cDNA library construction
- Enzymatic 5´-adenylation of ss-DNA linkers for next gen sequencing
- One step reaction gives quantitative adenylation.
- Simpler than existing chemical and enzymatic methods.
- Reduces need for purification of reaction product
- 65°C reaction temperature reduces secondary structural concerns
- Easily scalable from pmol to μmol range
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please email us at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.