Studies that require the isolation of eukaryotic mRNA often take advantage of the polyadenine tail typically present at the 3’ end. One approach involves the use affinity matrices; poly-T oligonucleotides that hybridize to the complementary poly-A tails (1). Enrichment of miRNA and siRNAs can also be achieved using high-affinity binding proteins and the use of chitin magnetic beads (2, 3).
- Batch Method Protocol (S1560) for Isolation of mRNA Using the PolyA Spin™ mRNA Isolation Kit
- Isolation of mRNA Using the PolyA Spin™ mRNA Isolation Kit
- Ligation protocol using SplintR® Ligase (M0375)
- Protocol for isolation of siRNA from p19 siRNA Binding Protein (M0310) using chitin magnetic beads
- Quantitation of Isolated Poly(A) RNA from the Magnetic mRNA Isolation Kit (NEB #S1550)
- cDNA synthesis in oligo (dT)25 magnetic beads (S1419)
- Isolation of mRNA from Mammalian Cells Using the Magnetic mRNA Isolation Kit (NEB #S1550)
- Isolation of mRNA from Tissue Using the Magnetic mRNA Isolation Kit (NEB #S1550)
- mRNA Isolation using Streptavidin Magnetic Beads (NEB #S1420 and NEB #S1421)
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.