Studies that require the isolation of eukaryotic mRNA often take advantage of the polyadenine tail typically present at the 3’ end. One approach involves the use affinity matrices; poly-T oligonucleotides that hybridize to the complementary poly-A tails (1). Enrichment of miRNA and siRNAs can also be achieved using high-affinity binding proteins and the use of chitin magnetic beads (2, 3).
- Batch Method Protocol (S1560) for Isolation of mRNA Using the PolyA Spin™ mRNA Isolation Kit
- cDNA synthesis on oligo (dT)25 magnetic beads (S1419)
- Isolation of mRNA from Mammalian Cells Using the Magnetic mRNA Isolation Kit (NEB #S1550)
- Isolation of mRNA from Tissue Using the Magnetic mRNA Isolation Kit (NEB #S1550)
- Isolation of mRNA Using the PolyA Spin™ mRNA Isolation Kit
- Protocol for isolation of siRNA from p19 siRNA Binding Protein (M0310) using chitin magnetic beads
- mRNA Isolation using Streptavidin Magnetic Beads (NEB #S1420 and NEB #S1421)
- Quantitation of Isolated Poly(A) RNA from the Magnetic mRNA Isolation Kit (NEB #S1550)
- Ligation protocol using SplintR® Ligase (M0375)
Products and content are covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). The use of trademark symbols does not necessarily indicate that the name is trademarked in the country where it is being read; it indicates where the content was originally developed. The use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third-party intellectual property rights for certain applications. For more information, please email email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.