New England Biolabs provides many products useful for working with miRNA and siRNA.
RNA Ligases catalyze the ligation of nucleic acids through the formation of a 3'→5' phosphodiester bond. Substrates of these ligases include single-and double-stranded RNA and DNA, as well as dinucleoside pyrophosphates.
RNA ligases are routinely used for cloning and characterization of small RNAs. NEB supplies kits (NEB #E7330, NEB #E6120, NEB #E6160) containing adaptors, primers, enzymes and buffers that are ideal to convert small RNA into cDNA libraries for next-generation sequencing.
- Transfection Guidelines for ShortCut® RNase III (M0245)
- Purification of siRNA by Ethanol Precipitation Protocol (M0245)
- ShortCut RNase III Digestion Protocol (M0245)
- Protocol for isolation of siRNA from p19 siRNA Binding Protein (M0310) using chitin magnetic beads
- Poly(A) Tailing of RNA using E. coli Poly(A) Polymerase (NEB# M0276)
- Avoiding Ribonuclease Contamination
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.