Magnetic particles are ideally suited for applications involving high-throughput proteomic screening, small-scale protein isolation, immunomagnetic isolations or cell separation experiments. With magnetic beads, affinity purification of tagged proteins, antigens, antibodies and nucleic acids can be done conveniently and quickly, with minimal time necessary for separation of the solid-phase from solution. Immobilized substrates remain biologically active and can be eluted in small volumes or serve as ligands in subsequent pull-down or target interaction experiments involving DNA or proteins.
FAQs for Magnetic Matrices & Racks
Protocols for Magnetic Matrices & Racks
- Phage Display: Solution-phase Panning with Affinity Bead Capture
- mRNA Isolation using Streptavidin Magnetic Beads (NEB #S1420 and NEB #S1421)
- Purification of IgG using Protein A/G Magnetic Beads
- Cross-linking of IgG to Protein A or G Beads
- Immunoprecipitation using Protein A/G Magnetic Beads
- Isolation of MBP-fusion protein using Anti-MBP Magnetic Beads
- Isolation of CBD-fusion protein using Chitin Magnetic Beads
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG Magnetic Beads (S1433)
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Magnetic Beads Protocol
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG Magnetic Beads Protocol
- cDNA synthesis in oligo (dT)25 magnetic beads (S1419)
- Isolation of MBP-fusion protein using Amylose Magnetic Beads
- Use SNAP-Capture Magnetic Beads (S9145)
Protein Expression & Purification Brochure
The Protein Expression and Purification brochure provides information on the advanced tools for protein expression and purification offered by NEB.
- Affinity of Protein A/G for IgG Types from Different Species
Other Tools & Resources
- Convenient – No centrifugation required; matrix can be regenerated without loss of binding capacity
- Efficient – Minimal sample loss during pipetting because magnetic beads concentrate at the side of the tube instead of the bottom
- Immunomagnetic Isolations
Protein A Magnetic Beads
Protein G Magentic Beads
Goat Anti-Rabbit lgG Magnetic Beads
Goat Anti-Mouse lgG Magnetic Beads
Goat Anti-Rat lgG Magnetic Beads
- Protein Purification
Chitin Magnetic Beads
Amylose Magnetic Beads
Anti-MBP Magnetic Beads
- Biotin-Labeled Isolation
Streptavidin Magnetic Beads
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.