The questionaire results thus far have been tallied and the numbers say it all:
- 89% reported Good or Excellent Yield
- 88% reported Good or Excellent Purity
- 90% reported Good or Excellent Overall Performance
- 94% reported Good or Excellent Ease-of-Use
"We have switched over to using OneTaq for our routine PCR. It works well and is priced well."
- RESEARCH SUPPORT SPECIALIST II, CORNELL UNOVERSITY
"Works like a charm with little to no standardization."
- POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW, DANA FARBER CANCER INSTITUTE
"This is the most effective enzyme I have ever used."
- GABRIELLA MIKLOSSY POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW, SUNY UPSATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
"It's easy to use, does the work and that's why we buy it all the time."
- NIR HANIN, GRADUATE STUDENT, BAR-ILAN UNIVERSITY
"I liked it so much I bought a tube the next day."
- TOM SMINK, RESEARCH TECHNICIAN, WEIS CENTER FOR RESEARCH
"I was able to get equally robust amplification from genomic DNA at all Tm's tested in gradient PCR with a new set of primers!"
- CHIRANTHANI SUMANASEKERA, PHD, POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW, VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
"This is the best Taq I have ever used. I love it."
- XUDONG CHENG, POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW, FEINBERG SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
"Good yield, sample worked great!"
- PREM SIDDHARTH GUNAMALAI, RESEARCH TECHNICIAN III, BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE/UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
"Easy to use, good performance!"
- LINGYU WANG, GRADUATE STUDENT, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI