LITMUS 38i Vector
- Catalog # N3538 was discontinued on January 01, 2013 ;
LITMUS 38i is a multi-purpose cloning/in vitro transcription phagemid vector. The molecule is a small, double-stranded circle 2,814 base pairs in length (molecular weight =1.8 x 106 daltons).
- Extensive set of restriction sites in polylinker, many with unique 4-base overhangs
- Blue/white selection
- Opposing T7 promoters for making RNA transcripts in either direction or double-stranded RNA using the HiScribe RNAi Transcription Kit (NEB #E2000S)
Product SourceLITMUS 38i is isolated from E. coli ER2738 by a standard plasmid purification procedure.
- Product Categories:
- Discontinued Products
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.