Quick-Load® Purple Low Molecular Weight DNA Ladder
- Convenient, ready-to-load format with NEB's proprietary purple loading dye
- Size range: 25bp to 766 bp
- Sharp bands
- No UV Shadow
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS (NEB #B7025)
- Suitable for 125 gel lanes
Quick-Load Purple Low Molecular Weight DNA Ladder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-load molecular weight marker containing one tracking dye. Tracking dye does not leave a shadow under UV light.
The DNA Ladder consists of a proprietary plasmid which is digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 11 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. This digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 25-766 base pairs. The 200 base pair band has increased intensity to serve as a reference point..
- Recommended gel percentage range: 2-3.5%
- Optimum separation on 3%
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS 25 6 X
- DNA Analysis
- Protocols, Manuals & Usage
- Tools & Resources
- FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Citations & Technical Literature
- Quality, Safety & Legal
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.