Taq DNA Polymerase with ThermoPol® II (Mg-free) Buffer
- This product was discontinued on January 01, 2016
Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase that possesses a 5´→ 3´ polymerase activity (1,2,3) and a 5´ flap endonuclease activity (4,5).
It is supplied with 10X ThermoPol II (Mg-free) Reaction Buffer and MgSO4. 10X ThermoPol II (Mg-free) Reaction Buffer contains a nonionic detergent to increase enzyme stability during longer incubations.
- Isolated from a recombinant source
- Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer
- Robust and reliable reactions
- Tolerates a wide range of templates
- Incorporates dUTP, dITP and fluorescently-labeled nucleotides
- Exceptional value in terms of cost per unit
Product SourceAn E. coli strain that carries the Taq DNA Polymerase gene from Thermus aquaticus YT-1
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
Store at (°C) Concentration Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4) Solution -20 100 mM ThermoPol® II (Mg-free) Reaction Buffer Pack -20 10 X
- Product Categories:
- FAQs & Tech Tips
- Protocols & Manuals
- Other Tools & Resources
- Quality & Safety
- Legal Information
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.