- Can cell lysates be used in the PCR reaction?
- My PCR reaction yield is low, can I add more than 5 µl of the PCR reaction to the digestion reaction?
- What are the expected results using the included control?
- Why do I see an extra band when I run the undigested heteroduplex on an agarose gel?
- Why do I see very little DNA on my gel or low signal on the fragment analyzer?
- Will EnGen® T7 Endonuclease I recognize single base mismatches and single base insertions or deletions (indels)?
CRISPR/Cas9 & Targeted Genome Editing: New Era in Molecular Biology
Understand the history, importance and future of CRISPR/Cas9 and target genome editing
- Genome Editing Brochure
- RNA Synthesis Brochure
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Get a high level overview of CRISPR/Cas9 and how it is used in genome editing in our Science in 60 segment.