Anti-MBP Monoclonal Antibody (HRP conjugated)
- This product was discontinued on January 02, 2018
Anti-MBP Monoclonal Antibody (HRP-conjugated) is a murine anti-maltose binding protein antibody, isotype IgG2a, that is covalently linked to horseradish peroxidase.
- High purity and specificity for maltose-binding protein tag
- Potent: Recommended dilution is 1:2,000 – 1,5000
- Verified for use in both Western blotting and ELISA
- Conjugated-HRP affords highly sensitive detection of nanogram levels of MBP-fused protein
Ineligible item added to cart
Based on your Freezer Program type, you are trying to add a product to your cart that is either not allowed or not allowed with the existing contents of your cart. Please review and update your order accordingly If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-632-5227 x 8.