NEB offers chemically competent Kluyveromyces lactis GG779 cells (NEB# C1001) suitable for transformation with a linearized pKLAC-series expression vector. The strain is an industrial isolate that has no auxotrophies, rapidly grows to high cell density, and efficiently secretes heterologous proteins. These cells are also available as part of the K. lactis Protein Expression Kit (NEB# E1000).
- Can I store competent cells at -20°C instead of -80°C?
- What are the advantages of New England Biolabs' competent cells?
- What volume of DNA can be added into competent cells?
- Which kind of transformation tubes should be used?
- What is the parent background for the protease deletion strains?
- What vectors may be used with protease deletion strains?
- Why does NEB offer K. lactis protease deletion strains?
- Which protease deletion strain should i use?
- What formats are competent cells available in?
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.