- Expression of SNAPf Fusions (N9183)
- Cloning of SNAP-tag Fusions in pSNAPf (N9183)
- Cloning of SNAP-tag Fusions in pSNAP-tag(T7)-2 (N9181)
- Expression of SNAP-tag Fusions (N9181)
- Cloning of CLIP-tag Fusions in pCLIPf (N9215)
- Expression of CLIP-tag Fusions (N9215)
- Double Digest Protocol with Standard Restriction Enzymes
- Protocol for Direct Digestion of gDNA during droplet digital PCR (ddPCR)
- Protocol for Digestion Prior to droplet digital PCR (ddPCR)
- Optimizing Restriction Endonuclease Reactions
SNAP-tag® Technologies: Tools to Study Protein Function
Read about the NEB’s set of protein tools for the specific labeling (SNAP-, CLIP-, ACP- and MCP-tags) of fusion proteins.
Cellular Imaging & Analysis Brochure
The Cellular Imaging and Analysis brochure provides information on the labeling technologies offered by NEB for studying the function and localization of proteins in cells.
- Comparison of SNAP-tag®/CLIP-tag™ Technologies to GFP
- Labeling with SNAP-tag® Technology Troubleshooting Guide
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Watch as Chris Provost, of New England Biolabs, performs fluorescent imaging of live COS-7 cells expressing SNAP-tag® fusion proteins.
View an interactive tutorial explaining the mechanism of our SNAP-tag® technologies and reagents available for researchers wishing to study the function and localization of proteins in live or fixed cells.