New England Biolabs offers a selection of highly pure protein standards. Sizes range from 10 to 250 kDa which is ideal for accurate molecular weight determination for a wide range of expressed proteins. We offer a blue prestained protein standard, as well as a colored prestained protein standard with multi-colored bands for easy identification. Standards are provided pre-mixed with loading buffer and reducing agent.
Protocols for Protein Standards
- Protocol for Using the Blue Prestained Protein Standard, Broad Range (P7706) for an SDS-PAGE Mini Gel
- Protocol for Using the Color Prestained Protein Standard, Broad Range (P7712) for an SDS-PAGE Mini Gel
- Suggested Protocol for Loading the Unstained Protein Ladder, Broad Range (P7703)
- Suggested Protocol for Loading the Unstained Protein Standard (P7704)
- Use SNAP-Capture Pull Down Resin (S9144)
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.