Our new NEBNext Ultra II RNA kits have streamlined, automatable workflows and are available for directional (strand-specific, using the "dUTP method") and non-directional library prep, with the option of SPRISelect® beads for size-selection and clean-up steps.
Why consider the NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA Library Prep Kit?
- Get more of what you need, with the highest library yields
- Generate high-quality libraries even with limited amounts of RNA:
- 5 ng – 1 µg Total RNA (poly(A) mRNA workflow)
- 10 ng – 1 µg Total RNA (rRNA depletion workflow)
- Minimize bias, with fewer PCR cycles required
- Increase the complexity and transcript coverage of your libraries
- Maximize flexibility by ordering reagents for your specific workflow needs, including directional and non-directional kits, rRNA depletion and poly(A) mRNA isolation reagents, and adaptors and primers (12- and 96-index) sold separately
- Enjoy the reliability of the gold standard SPRIselect size selection and clean-up beads, supplied in just the amounts you need
- Save time with streamlined workflows, reduced hands-on time, and automation compatibility
- Rely on robust performance, even with low quality RNA, including FFPE
Are you looking for non-directional library prep?
View performance data for our NEBNext Ultra II RNA Library Prep Kit:
This content covered by patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of these products may require you to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
KAPA® is a registered trademark of Kapa Biosystems
ILLUMINA® and TRUSEQ® are registered trademarks of Illumina, Inc.
AGILENT® and BIOANALYZER® are registered trademarks of Agilent Technologies
SPRISELECT® is a registered trademark of Beckman Coulter, Inc.